World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
You will work towards the development and management of marketing activities to achieve the department’s goal for Child Sponsorships and community development projects in Water & Sanitation, Health & Nutrition, Food Security, Child Protection, Economic Development & Livelihood and Education.
- Grow share of giving and build positive donor experience with donors
- Drive and grow sustainable, recurring project funding
- Develop new funds opportunity to deepen our commitment to the most vulnerable
- Expand the reach and increase the number of children being sponsored
- Demonstrate strong accountability and stewardship
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of English Language is essential with an ability to write creatively as well as proposals for HNWI and Corporates. ?An equal command of Mandarin will be an added advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Proven track record and/or demonstrate strong acumen for account management and/or business development
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online and off-line media consumption behaviour, and sensitive to the changing traditional, digital and online media landscape.
- Familiarity with analytics measures, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends and comfortable with metrics and targets with a good understanding of SEO and web technologies with the ability to translate these into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and being a strong team player is essential. ?
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and people skills.
- Provides marketing and administrative support on all matters related to the acquisition, processing and following up for different phases of sponsorships.
- Must have the ability or desire to use the CRM and Donor Management System and knowledge in SalesForce and OLAP/SQL would be an advantage.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)