World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- Design and implement youth engagement platforms that enhance understanding of humanitarian and development issues, raise awareness of World Vision’s field programmes, and mobilise youth to be involved in advocacy and service (these may include, and are not limited to, events, volunteering opportunities, field visits, and educational programmes in conjunction with schools).
- Support the formulation and execution of a digital outreach strategy for engaging and mobilising youth.
- Initiate and manage strategic partnerships with entities in the youth sector, the education sector, and other cognate sectors
- Initiate and coordinate collaborations with churches and para-church organisations in Singapore on shared ministry objectives.
- Represent World Vision’s Faith & Development initiatives at relevant forums and platforms (this may include, and is not limited to, speaking at events and producing articles).
- Contribute to the formulation and monitoring of a local development programme for addressing the needs of vulnerable children in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written command of English (an equal command of Mandarin will be an advantage).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and to work quickly and accurately under pressure, while maintaining an eye for detail.?
- Strategic and analytical, with strong people skills and project management capabilities.
- Well-informed and perceptive about online and offline media consumption behaviour, particularly in the context of youth outreach.
- Good understanding of the ministry priorities of the Church in Singapore, and of the current discourse on issues of topical interest to the Church.
- Good understanding of public policy in Singapore, particularly in relation to the needs of vulnerable children, youth and families.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.
Please send your resume stating your availability and expected salary email@example.com
(We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)