Staying fresh on digital marketing trends is critical as not only are things evolving quickly, but one’s efforts can quickly become obsolete. ?Here are 4?top Google insights for every organization to be aware of and respond to with their online marketing strategy:
- 69% of smartphone users turn to mobile search first in their time of need
- Of those that search, nearly 4 in 10 search only on a smartphone in an average day
- 53% of mobile visitors leave a page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load
- More than 50% of all web traffic is now coming from smartphones and tablets
An effective online presence needs to be either mobile-first or mobile-focused (versus just being “mobile-friendly”) by understand how users will interact with their website and what experience they will expect.
Take a look to see?how your online presence measures up against these insights:
- do you know your website’s typical response times in the past 30 days?
- are you analyzing your website traffic for insights into your audience, who they are, what they’re doing, and how their behavior is furthering your goals?
Contact us for a complementary health check on these critical factors and get the analysis you need to ensure success with your digital marketing efforts.